- Enjoy a sweet taste of nostalgia! Make your own malted milkshakes just like the ones they used to serve in malt shops. Adds a touch of creamy richness when stirred into shakes or sprinkled over a dish of your favorite ice cream. Fold into whipped topping or frosting, or stir a little into cookie dough or waffle or pancake batter for a unique taste twist. Serves 10.
- Add 1 tablespoon per 2 eggs to your French toast egg batter.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons to your favorite pancakes or waffle batter.
- Add a few tablespoons to your favorite cookie recipe.
- Add 2-4 tablespoons to blondie or brownie batter.
- Stir into your favorite milkshakes
- Item: 744111
2 tablespoons Malt Mixer or to taste
½ cup milk
2 cups vanilla ice cream or desired flavor
1. In a blender, combine all ingredients. Blend on high speed until well combined, about 1 minute.
2. Pour into a tall glass. Serve. Freeze any remaining milkshake.
INGREDIENTS: Extract of malted barley and wheat, sucrose, milk, salt, baking soda.
CONTAINS: Milk and wheat.
Manufactured in a facility that processes peanut, egg, soy, fish, shellfish, sesame and tree nuts.