- Mango Orange Ice Pop Margaritas: Mango Breeze Margarita Mix prepared on the rocks with orange juice and tequila. Served with an upside down orange ice pop in the margarita.
- Garnish with cubed mango.
- Use rum or vodka in place of tequila.
- For a non-alcoholic version, mix with 7¾ cups water or sparkling water. Chill; do not freeze. Serve over ice.
- Can be prepared by the glass.
- Item: 289610
1 packet Mango Breeze™ Margarita Mix
6 cups warm water
1¾ cups tequila
1. Empty and rinse bucket. Add mix, water and tequila. Stir well to dissolve.
2. Freeze 12-14 hours.
3. Stir and scoop into glasses.
Makes about 6 (12 oz.) servings.
Make It a Mocktail: For a non-alcoholic version, mix with 7¾ cups cups water or sparkling water. Chill; do not freeze. Serve over ice.
By the Glass
1⁄3 cup Mango Breeze™ Margarita Mix
1 cup warm water
5 tablespoons tequila
Combine all ingredients. Stir to dissolve. Cover and freeze or pour over ice. Makes 1 serving.
On the Rocks
Prepare as directed on the main preparation. Chill; do not freeze. Serve over ice. Makes 6 servings.
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, citric acid, natural & artificial flavors, salt, caramel color, yellow 6, red 40.
Manufactured in a facility that processes egg, milk, soy and wheat.
No gluten ingredients.