- Returning favorite! Back for a limited time, this versatile marinade, grilling and dipping sauce adds savory warmth with the mellow flavor of Merlot red wine. Serves 17. (8.5 fl. oz.).
- Drizzle on burgers or grilled chicken.
- Stir into sautéed mushrooms, and mound on grilled steaks.
- Add a dash to Bloody Marys for a delicious twist.
- Pour over pot roast before baking.
- Add to meatloaf, meatballs or stew.
- Check out the recipe online for Pork Medallions with Merlot Sauce.
- Item: 172505
INGREDIENTS: Worcestershire sauce (distilled vinegar, molasses, corn syrup, water, salt, caramel color, garlic powder, sugar, spices, anchovies, tamarind, flavors), Merlot wine, lemon juice from concentrate, cane sugar, soy sauce (water, wheat, soybeans, salt, less than 1% sodium benzoate as a preservative), plum juice concentrate, dehydrated onion, merlot flavor, garlic powder, artificial flavor, xanthan gum, dehydrated garlic, paprika, parsley, celery seeds,
black pepper, potassium sorbate (preservative), ground cloves.
CONTAINS: Anchovy, soy and wheat.
Manufactured in a facility that processes milk.