- So creamy. So sassy. So quick! Just add milk and a can of corn and simmer 10 minutes for a hearty chowder with a kick of south-of-the-border heat. Serves 6. (3 oz.)
- Tex-Mex Potato Corn Chowder: Mexican-Style Corn Chowder Mix simmered with pork, onions, peppers, corn and hash browns. Find this new 30-Minute Meals
10-Meal Kit recipe and more at tastefullysimple.com.
- Stir in cooked protein such as chorizo, chicken, ground turkey or pork, and/or beans.
- Garnish with shredded cheese, chopped jalapeño peppers, cilantro and/or sour cream.
- Stir mix into sour cream with a little milk for a creamy casserole base.
- Combine mix with 1½ cups milk in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve over veggies or toss with prepared pasta.
- Item: 703800
1 package Mexican-Style Corn Chowder Mix
4 cups 2% milk
1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
1. In a large saucepan over medium-low heat, whisk Mexican-Style Corn Chowder Mix into milk. Add corn.
2. Simmer 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Salt and pepper to taste.
Makes about 6 servings.
INGREDIENTS: Maltodextrin, modified cornstarch, salt, whey, spices, cheddar cheese (milk, salt, cultures, enzymes), chicken fat, dehydrated green bell pepper, dehydrated red bell pepper, dehydrated onion, whey protein concentrate, corn syrup solids, dehydrated jalapeño pepper, lactic acid, silicon dioxide (anticaking), natural flavor (including milk), yeast extract, citric acid, lime juice solids, xanthan gum.
Manufactured in a facility that processes wheat, soy, tree nuts, fish, shellfish and egg.
No gluten ingredients.