Truffle Fudge Brownie Mix
- ½ cup (1 stick) melted butter
- 2 large eggs
- Swirl ¼ cup Creamy Caramel Sauce or marshmallow creme through batter before baking.
- Stir in 1-2 tablespoons of rum, Irish cream or other liqueur before baking.
- Dust brownies with powdered sugar.
- Layer cubed brownies in small parfait glasses with whipped cream and fresh berries.
- Serve with vanilla bean, mint or coffee ice cream.
- ts eatwell
Sugar, enriched unbleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, malted barley flour), semi-sweet chocolate chips (sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [emulsifier], vanilla extract), cocoa, milk chocolate chips (sugar, whole milk powder, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [emulsifier], vanilla extract), cocoa (processed with alkali), canola or soybean oil, wheat starch, salt, natural flavor, baking soda.
Contains: Wheat, soy and milk.
Manufactured in a facility that processes egg and tree nuts.
Certified Kosher-dairy by Kof-K
Shelf life: 18 months