Avocado Oil is a light, slightly nutty oil, perfect for sauteing and stir-frying, particularly at high temperatures. Try this versatile oil as a heart-healthy alternative to butter and olive oil in baking, spreads, marinades. For a marvelous vinaigrette, mix this Avocado Oil with our Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena. (8.5 fluid ounces)
just open & enjoy!
- Use in place of olive or vegetable oil.
- Great for high-hat grilling and pan-frying.
- Use to lightly coat potato wedges or vegetables before roasting.
- Use to make salad dressings.
- Use to prepare Dried Tomato & Garlic Pesto.
- ts eatwell
- no gluten ingredients
Manufactured in a facility that processes wheat, milk, tree nuts and soy.
No gluten ingredients.
Product of Mexico.
Shelf life: 24 months