Nana's Apple Cake Mix
You'll love this simple apple cake mix. Just add apples and eggs to get a tasty, moist, cinnamon-spiced cake, just like Nana used to make. It's the perfect dessert or snack with coffee. This cake mix is certified kosher. (16.5 ounce box)
- 2 cups chopped apples
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Stir in 1 cup cinnamon chips before baking.
- In place of apples, try fresh blueberries, diced strawberries or sliced bananas.
- Pour batter into a greased or paper-lined muffin pan; bake at 350°F for 18-20 minutes. Makes about 12 muffins.
- For carrot cake, substitute 2 cups grated carrots for apples. Add ½ cup raisins and 8 ounces crushed, drained pineapple.
- Stuff pork chops with leftover prepared Nana's Apple Cake.
- ts eatwell
Sugar, enriched unbleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, malted barley flour, enzymes, ascorbic acid), less than 2% of sodium acid pyrophosphate, baking soda, salt, spice.
Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, egg, soy and tree nuts.
Certified Kosher-dairy by Kof-K.
Shelf life: 18 months