Rhubarb Strawberry Fruit Spread
Tastes like home-cooked preserves. Use this delicious Rhubarb Strawberry Fruit Spread to top croissants, toast or desserts. (12 ounces)
just open & enjoy!
- Serve on English muffins, French toast, bagels, pancakes and waffles.
- Swirl a few dollops through cake batter or use it as a luscious filling.
- Heat gently and pour over ice cream.
- Use as a glaze for pork or ham.
- For a fabulous fruit dip, blend ¼ cup Rhubarb Strawberry Fruit Spread with ½ cup powdered sugar and 8 ounces each of cream cheese and whipped topping.
- ts eatwell
- no gluten ingredients
Rhubarb, strawberries, pure cane sugar, corn syrup, pectin, natural flavor, ascorbic acid, fruit and vegetable juice (color).
Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, fish, soy and wheat.
No gluten ingredients.
Shelf life: 18 months