- Bring a little Tennessee to your table with Southern-style spices, paprika, garlic, mustard and a touch of sweetness. Shake this medium-hot blend onto chicken, or mix with olive oil for a lip-smacking marinade. (6.2 oz.)
- Sprinkle evenly on chicken prior to cooking.
- Combine 2-3 teaspoons with ¾ cup sour cream and ¼ cup mayonnaise for a chip dip.
- For a great buffalo sauce, whisk together ¼ cup melted butter, 2-2½ tablespoons Nashville Hot Seasoning and 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar. Toss with cooked chicken wings.
- Mix into ground beef to give your burgers a great flavor.
- Item: 101284
Nashville Hot Marinade recipe
¼ cup olive oil
1-2 tablespoons Nashville Hot Seasoning
1. Combine ingredients. Toss with 1-1½ pounds chicken, pork, seafood or veggies. Refrigerate 2 hours or up to overnight.
2. Remove from marinade; discard marinade. Grill, sauté, bake, broil or air fry.
Makes 4-6 servings.
INGREDIENTS: Salt, sugar, paprika, spices, dehydrated garlic and onion, mustard seed, celery seed, not more than 2% tricalcium phosphate added to prevent caking.
Manufactured in a facility that processes soy, wheat, milk, fish, shellfish, tree nuts and egg.
No gluten ingredients