- What could be merrier than a holiday morning breakfast featuring this one-pan easy pastry. With all the creamy, sweet and cinnamon goodness of a classic Danish on a flaky, crescent roll crust, it brings warmth and joy to any occasion.
- Add chopped apples, assorted berries or chopped nuts over cream cheese layer.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on crescent roll dough, roll up, brush with honey butter and bake according to crescent roll directions.
- Item: 256108
- serving suggestions
- standard prep
ONE Pan Dreamy Danish Mix
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dough sheet
½ cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium microwave-safe bowl, microwave cream cheese on HIGH 30-45 seconds. Add Packet 1 to bowl; vigorously mix until well combined, light and creamy. Set aside.
- Press 1 crescent dough sheet into the bottom of a greased 13x9-inch baking pan, creating a crust. Spread with cream cheese mixture. Top with second crescent dough sheet, gently pulling to reach edges of pan.
- In small microwave-safe bowl, microwave butter on HIGH 45-60 seconds or until melted. Whisk in Packet 2; whisk 1 minute. Pour over the top of second dough sheet.
- Bake 30-40 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool 10 minutes. Serve warm. Keep leftovers refrigerated.
Makes 15 servings.
INGREDIENTS: Packet 1: Sugar, powdered sugar (sugar, cornstarch), cinnamon and artificial vanilla powder (dextrose, natural, artificial flavors).
Packet 2: Honey granules
Manufactured in a facility that processes egg, milk, soy, tree nuts and wheat.
No gluten ingredients.