- Orange you glad we offer this make-in-a-minute treat? It brings all the creamy, orangey-flavor of your favorite frozen treat in a mini donut or microwave mug cake topped with a tangy citrus glaze. Your taste of sunshine is just a minute away. (4 – 3.5 oz. packets)
- Replace 1½ tablespoons water with rum in cake mix and for water in glaze.
- Stir 1 tablespoon white chocolate chips into cake mix.
- Sprinkle with Cinnamon Spice Seasoning.
- Garnish with toasted coconut flakes.
- Item: 281202
Orange Dreamsicle Mini Donuts
1. Combine 3 tablespoons water and Packet 1 in a zipper sandwich bag. Seal; mix with hands. Cut off corner and pipe into greased microwavable mini donut pan.
2. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute. Let cool 2 minutes. In a small bowl, combine Packet 2 and 1 teaspoon water; stir well. Drizzle over donuts. Carefully remove donuts with a fork. Enjoy warm.
Makes 1 (6 mini donuts) serving.
Microwave oven temperatures vary. If necessary, continue cooking donuts for 5-second intervals until done.
Do not eat raw batter.
INGREDIENTS: Packet 1: Sugar, wheat flour, oat fiber, creamer (coconut oil, corn syrup solids, sodium caseinate [a milk derivative], dipotassium phosphate, mono- and diglycerides, silicon dioxide), whey (milk), dried egg whites, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), wheat starch, modified cornstarch, natural flavors (milk, soy), salt, beet powder (maltodextrin, vegetable juice color, citric acid, ascorbic acid), beta carotene powder (maltodextrin, arabic gum, sugar, medium chain triglycerides, sodium ascorbate, silicon dioxide [anticaking], natural beta carotene [color], mixed tocopherols), xanthan gum.
Packet 2: Confectioner’s sugar (sugar, cornstarch), corn syrup solids, creamer (coconut oil, corn syrup solids, sodium caseinate [a milk derivative], dipotassium phosphate, mono- and diglycerides, silicon dioxide), natural flavors, modified cornstarch, vegetable oil (soybean and/or canola oil)
CONTAINS: Egg, milk, soy and wheat.
Contains bioengineered food ingredients.