- Well, isn't that just peachy? The fresh, summery taste of peaches, with a hint of juicy strawberry, makes this frozen drink mix the perfect warm-weather cooler. Just add water and vodka and freeze. Serves 6. (12.5 oz.). Seasonal item.
- Use rum or tequila instead of vodka.
- For non-alcoholic version, mix with 7½ cups cold water, sparkling water or lemon-lime soda. Serve over the rocks.
- For on the rocks, prepare as directed. Do not freeze. Serve over ice.
- For by the glass, combine ¼ cup drink mix with ¼ cup vodka and 1 cup warm water. Serve over ice.
- Item: 280712
1 package Peachtini™ Frozen Drink Mix
1½ cups vodka
Warm water (about 6 cups)
1. Empty and rinse bucket. Add Peachtini™ Frozen Drink Mix, vodka and enough warm water to fill to within about ½ inch of rim. Stir well to dissolve.
2. Freeze 12-14 hours.
3. Stir and scoop into glasses.
Makes about 6 (12 ounces) servings.
On the Rocks
Prepare as directed above. Do not freeze.
Serve over ice.
By the Glass
¼ cup Peachtini™ Frozen Drink Mix
¼ cup vodka
1 cup warm water
Combine ingredients. Stir to dissolve; pour over ice. Makes 1 serving.
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, natural flavors, citric acid, beta-carotene (color), beet powder (color).
Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, wheat, soy and egg.
No gluten ingredients.