- A nostalgic childhood favorite! Fill the cookie jar with these soft, fresh-baked peanut butter cookies, ready in only 15 minutes. Just add peanut butter and milk for a timeless treat. Makes about 22 cookies.
- Stir 1 cup chocolate chips and ½ cup chopped nuts into dough.
- Sandwich 2 cookies around your favorite softened chocolate ice cream. Wrap with plastic wrap and freeze.
- Instead of flattening with a fork, create an indent with your thumb. Fill with Rhubarb Strawberry Fruit Spread after baking.
- Spread dough into a greased 8x8-inch baking dish. Top with 16 mini pretzel twists and bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes. Drizzle with Creamy Caramel Sauce and melted chocolate. Cool. Cut into 16 bars.
- Item: 720302
1 package Peanut Butter Bliss Cookie Mix
¾ cup creamy peanut butter
½ cup 2% milk
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, combine mix and peanut butter. Mix with a fork until small crumbles form. Add milk; stir well to form dough ball.
2. Roll into 1½ inch balls and place 2-inches apart on a greased baking sheet. Gently flatten with fork. Bake 13-15 minutes. Cookies will crack.
3. Cool completely before serving. Makes about 22 cookies.
High Altitude Preparation (6,300 ft): Bake 11-13 minutes.
Do not eat raw dough.
INGREDIENTS: Wheat flour, sugar, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), natural flavor.
Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, egg and soy.
Contains bioengineered food ingredients.
Certified Kosher-parve by the OU