- Perfect for peanut butter cup lovers. Just add cream and peanut butter for sinfully rich and fudgy brownies, swirled and twirled with creamy peanut butter filling. Serves 20
- Stir chocolate chips and/or chopped nuts into the brownie batter.
- Prepare as directed in our Silicone Bar Pan. Bake 25 minutes.
- Stir mini marshmallows into the brownie batter or sprinkle over the top of brownies the last 2-3 minutes of baking.
- Substitute your favorite nut butter for the creamy peanut butter, such as crunchy peanut butter, almond butter or even sunflower butter.
- Item: 725623
Peanut Butter Brownie Mix
1¼ cups heavy cream
½ cup creamy peanut butter
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, combine Packet 1 and heavy cream. Stir until combined. Spread batter into a greased 8x8-inch pan.
2. In small microwave-safe bowl, combine Packet 2 and peanut butter. Microwave for 40 seconds. Drizzle prepared peanut butter filling on top of brownie batter and swirl with a knife.
3. Bake 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely before cutting.
Makes about 20 servings.
Do not eat raw batter.
INGREDIENTS: Packet 1: Sugar, wheat flour, cocoa (processed with alkali), dried whole eggs, natural flavors, salt, soy lecithin.
Packet 2: Sugar, natural flavor.
CONTAINS: Wheat, soy and egg.
Manufactured in a facility that processes milk.
Certified Kosher-parve by the OU