- First you taste the sweetness of peaches and raspberry – then smoky chipotle heat. Together, these tastes blend into your new favorite summer grill sauce. Brush on poultry and veggies on the grill, pour over ribs in the slow cooker or drizzle over ham before baking. Serves 14. (15 oz.) Seasonal item.
- Brush on chicken, pork or seafood during grilling.
- Use as a dip for egg rolls or wontons.
- Drizzle over stir-fried beef, chicken or pork.
- Pour over cream cheese and serve with crackers.
- Whisk together ½ cup mayonnaise and ¼ cup Raspberry Peach Chipotle Sauce to create a fantastic aioli. Spread on burgers and sandwiches or use as a dipping sauce for French fries.
- Item: 766506
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, water, raspberry puree, peach puree, chipotle peppers, salt, pectin, natural flavors, xanthan gum, dried garlic, citric acid, lemon juice concentrate.
Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, egg, fish, tree nuts, shellfish, wheat and soy.
No gluten ingredients.