Aged Balsamic Caprese Pizza Recipe
Fresh mozzarella, tomato, basil and balsamic … all the classic Italian flavors on a fresh-from-the-oven pizza!
- 1 (12-inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced fresh mozzarella
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 8 fresh basil leaves, sliced into ribbons
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Brush oil over pizza crust. Layer with slices of fresh mozzarella; repeat with sliced tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with Garlic Pepper Seasoning and basil.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over medium-high heat, bring Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Place pizza directly on oven rack; bake 12-14 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Drizzle with balsamic reduction before serving.