Apple Pumpkin Danish Recipe
Bursting with the flavors of apple and pumpkin this flaky Danish is perfect for breakfast, snack or dessert!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup chopped apple
- 1 (17.3 ounce) package frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Dash cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In medium bowl, combine cream cheese and cheese ball mix; fold in chopped apple.
- Unfold puff pastry sheets onto parchment paper lined baking sheet; roll out to 14x10-inches. Spread cream cheese mixture in center of pastry sheets. Enclose cream cheese mixture in pastry by folding both sides of dough into center, pinching to seal. Combine sugar and cinnamon in small bowl. Brush pastry with melted butter, and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Bake 15 minutes or until pastries are golden brown. Cool slighty and remove to wire rack. Cool completely.
Makes 12-16 servings.
Rated 5 out of 5 by DesireeG from So delicious! A must-try!!! This was my first time baking anything like this. These directions made it so easy! It turned out perfectly and the TS flavor was so wonderful as always!!
Date published: 2017-11-09