Artichoke & Spinach Burgers Recipe
Fire up the grill for these burgers – just be ready for the neighbors to invite themselves over for a taste!
- 1½ pounds lean ground beef
- ½ (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (2.8 ounce) container French fried onions, toasted
- 6 brioche hamburger buns, toasted
- Lettuce leaves, tomato slices
- Prepare grill to medium heat. In large bowl, combine first 3 ingredients; salt and pepper as desired. Form into 6 patties.
- Place patties on grill. Grill, turning once, about 6-7 minutes. Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine cream cheese, shredded cheese and Artichoke & Spinach Warm Dip Mix.
- Turn grill down to low heat or move burgers to indirect heat. Top burgers with cheese mixture. Continue grilling until internal temperature of burgers reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer and cheese is lightly browned and melted, about 5-8 minutes.
- Top toasted buns with lettuce, tomatoes and burgers.
Wine Pairing: Merlot or Red Blend
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare step 1. Place in a gallon freezer bag between sheets of wax paper. Place unopened packet Artichoke & Spinach Warm Dip Mix in bag with patties. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 2.
Nutrition per Serving: