Artichoke & Spinach Stuffed Chicken Recipe
- 6 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 12 bacon slices
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Cut large slit in side of each chicken breast, creating a pocket.
- In small bowl, combine softened cream cheese and Artichoke & Spinach Warm Dip Mix; stir until well combined. Stuff into slits in chicken. Wrap 2 slices of bacon around each breast. Place in a greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with Garlic Pepper Seasoning.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer. If desired, broil on HIGH 2-3 minutes or until bacon reaches desired crispiness.
Makes 6 servings OR 4 servings + 2 leftover servings.
Serve with Garlic Pepper & Honey Sweet Potatoes.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare through step 2. Wrap each chicken breast in plastic wrap and place in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 3.
For remix Artichoke & Spinach Chicken Wraps recipe: Place 2 chicken breasts in a storage container. Refrigerate up to 2 days.