Asian Sesame Chicken Fingers Recipe
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into ½-¾-inch thick strips
- 1 cup plain panko bread crumbs
- 2-3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- In medium bowl, combine chicken, 1/3 cup Asian Sesame Slow-Cooker Sauce and Onion Onion™ Seasoning.
- In small bowl, combine bread crumbs, cheese and pepper. Place half in a shallow dish, adding more as needed.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Remove pieces of chicken from sauce mixture and roll evenly into bread crumbs; place on a greased foil-lined large baking sheet. Bake 12-15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer.
- Let rest 5 minutes before serving. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine remaining 1/3 cup Asian Sesame Slow-Cooker Sauce and mayonnaise. Serve with chicken.
Makes 6 servings. Serve with Asian Stir-Fry Vegetables.
Tip: For crispier chicken, place on a baking rack on baking sheet.
Make ahead & freeze: Combine step 1 ingredients in a gallon freezer bag. Place remaining 1/3 cup Asian Sesame Slow-Cooker Sauce in a quart freezer bag. Combine step 2 ingredients in a quart freezer bag. Place all bags in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 3.