Bacon Bacon Cheddar Beer Bread Recipe
What's not better with bacon...so simple, yet so delicious.
- 12 ounces beer or club soda
- ½ cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, combine first 3 ingredients; stir 20-30 seconds to combine. Stir in cheese.
- Spread batter into a greased 9x5-inch loaf pan. Pour melted butter over top.
- Bake 50-55 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly. Remove from pan and slice.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jbbbbmc from Wonderful twist to the Beer Bread My family absolutely loved it! We will be having this again soon.
Date published: 2016-04-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Soulemom 1 from Works as biscuits, too! Used this recipe to create drop biscuits. Only 20 minutes in the oven. Mom tested, kid approved!
Date published: 2016-03-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by MiMomOf3 from Yum! A nice twist to our typical pasta night beer bread. Kids love it too!
Date published: 2014-02-16