Bacon & Dijon Pork Burgers Recipe
- 1½ pounds ground pork
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, optional
- 6 slices Colby Jack cheese
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 6 hamburger buns
- In large bowl, combine first 2 ingredients, 2 tablespoons Bacon Pepper Jam and 2 tablespoons Honey Dijon Vinaigrette. Salt and pepper as desired. Form into 6 patties.
- Prepare grill to medium heat, or in large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Place patties on grill or in skillet. Cook, turning once, 8-10 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine remaining 2 tablespoons Bacon Pepper Jam and 3 tablespoons Honey Dijon Vinaigrette; set aside.
- Top burgers with cheese; cook until melted. Place lettuce, tomatoes and burgers on bun. Drizzle with sauce.
Makes 6 servings. Serve with French fries.
Make ahead & freeze: Prepare step 1. Place patties between layers of wax paper in a gallon freezer bag. Combine step 3 in a quart freezer bag. Place both bags in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 2.