Bacon Jam Potato Wedges Recipe
Crisp, cheesy potato wedges served with a bacon jam sour cream.
- 3-4 medium russet potatoes, cleaned
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup sour cream
- Sliced green onions, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Cut potatoes into 6-8 wedges each. Place on a foil-lined large rimmed baking sheet.
- Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with desired amount of salt and pepper; toss to coat. Bake 15-20 minutes or until fork tender and golden brown, turning over halfway through.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese. Continue baking 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine Bacon Pepper Jam and sour cream. Serve potatoes dolloped with sour cream mixture and garnished with green onions, if desired.