Bacon Veggie Cheese Ball Mix Preparation Recipe
Bacon Veggie Cheese Ball Mix standard preparation directions.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese,* softened
- No bake/cook
- Combine ingredients. Chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Shape into a ball.
*Lighten it up: Use light cream cheese instead. Fat-free will not set up properly.More Ways to Mix It Up!
- For a cold dip, combine 1 packet cheese ball mix with ½ cup mayonnaise and ½ cup sour cream. Chill 2 hours. Serve with cubes of our Bountiful Beer Bread®, fresh vegetables or chips.
- Stuff prepared cheese ball into mushroom caps; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
- Combine 1 packet cheese ball mix with ¼ cup olive oil and ¼ cup red wine vinegar. Use as a marinade for chicken or vegetables.