Bacon Veggie Cheese Ball with Veggie Dippers Recipe
Simple and impressive, this cheese ball will impress guests at backyard BBQs or cocktail parties.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- Assorted fresh vegetables and crackers
- No bake/cook
- In small bowl, combine cream cheese and Bacon Veggie Cheese Ball Mix. Mix until well combined.
- Form into a ball. Refrigerate, covered, 2 hours or until firm.
- Serve cheese ball on a platter with assorted vegetables and crackers.
Make Ahead: Cheese ball can be prepared up to 1 day ahead.