Bacon Veggie Chicken Skillet Recipe
This one-pot wonder is ready in half an hour and cleaned up even faster – so you’ll have more family time to enjoy it.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli
- 10 ounces penne pasta
- 2½ cups 2% milk, warmed
- 1¼ cups hot water
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken, peppers and Garlic Garlic Seasoning; salt and pepper as desired. Sauté until chicken is lightly browned, about 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except cheese. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 15-18 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat. Stir in cheese. Serve immediately. Sauce will continue to thicken upon standing.
Wine Pairing: Pinot Noir or Chardonnay.
Nutrition per Serving: