Bacon Veggie Pasta Salad Recipe
Served as a main dish or entrée, this pasta salad will delight everyone at the table.
- 1 (12 ounce) package farfalle (bowtie) pasta
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 cups red and/or yellow grape tomato halves
- 1 (8 ounce) container fresh mozzarella cheese pearls, drained
- 1 cup matchstick or shredded carrots
- ½ cup sliced green onions (1 bunch)
- Prepare pasta according to package directions until al dente. Rinse with cold water.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine mayonnaise, milk and Bacon Veggie Cheese Ball Mix.
- Stir in cooled pasta and remaining ingredients. Toss to coat; salt and pepper as desired.
Make Ahead: Prepare salad up to 1 day ahead. Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.