Bacon Veggie Pasta Salad Recipe
Served as a main dish or entrée, this pasta salad will delight everyone at the table.
- 1 (12 ounce) package farfalle (bowtie) pasta
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 cups red and/or yellow grape tomato halves
- 1 (8 ounce) container fresh mozzarella cheese pearls, drained
- 1 cup matchstick or shredded carrots
- ½ cup sliced green onions (1 bunch)
- Prepare pasta according to package directions until al dente. Rinse with cold water.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine mayonnaise, milk and Bacon Veggie Cheese Ball Mix.
- Stir in cooled pasta and remaining ingredients. Toss to coat; salt and pepper as desired.
Make Ahead: Prepare salad up to 1 day ahead. Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mom of 2 plus husband from Loved By My Family My family loved this salad. It was so easy to make. I added sliced black olives and shredded cheese. I will be making it again and again.
Date published: 2018-08-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by TSfoodiefan from Loved this Salad! Wonderful Salad! Will be making again and again this season!
Date published: 2018-03-11