Bacon Veggie Potato Salad Recipe
All the yummy flavors of a loaded potato salad without all the work!
- 3 pounds baby yellow-flesh potatoes
- 1 tablespoon salt
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 large eggs, hard boiled, chopped
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan; cover with water and sprinkle with salt. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool. Quarter potatoes.
- In large bowl, whisk together next 4 ingredients; stir in potatoes and eggs. Salt and pepper as desired.
- Refrigerate, covered, 2 hours or up to overnight to allow potatoes to absorb sauce.