Bayou Bourbon Green Beans Recipe
Crisp-tender green beans get a sweet, smoky twist with hints of bourbon, brown sugar and almonds.
- 1½ pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ cup sliced almonds, optional
- In large saucepan with cover, bring about 1 inch of water to a boil. Add green beans; cover and cook 5-7 minutes. Drain; rinse with cold water or place in a bowl of ice and water. Drain well.
- In large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add green beans, tossing to coat.
- Drizze with Bayou Bourbon™ Glaze; sauté 2-4 minutes or until warmed through. Salt and pepper as desired. Garnish with sliced almonds before serving, if desired.
Makes 6 servings.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Stewart from Best green beans I make this using my fesh beans from the garden...the best
Date published: 2017-08-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Boymom from Thanksgiving Green Beans were a hit! Everyone loved it. I added in 4-5 crumbled up slices of extra crispy bacon and then topped with fried onions instead of almonds. This was super easy and will be a new staple around my house!
Date published: 2016-11-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gloria ideas from Everyone loves Green Beans the TS way. This makes even the most picky eater love their green beans.
Date published: 2016-10-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Simply Chrystal from A regular side at my house! Super easy and best of all it's made with one of my favorite products.
Date published: 2015-09-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by KatieK from must have when entertaining these are to die for! seriously... TRY THEM and you'll be a believer! great with or without the almonds.
Date published: 2014-11-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by carrieg from Easy & delicious This is super fast and easy and the only way I can get my husband to eat fresh green beans...I do leave out the almonds and it's still great!
Date published: 2014-10-18