Bayou Bourbon Pork Stir-Fry Recipe
A savory brown sugar bourbon sauce with hints of onion, garlic and molasses make this simple stir-fry something special.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ pounds pork tenderloin, thinly sliced, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen California blend vegetables
- 3 cups cooked white or brown rice
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- ½ cup chopped peanuts
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; add pork and Onion Onion™ Seasoning.
- Stir-fry until no longer pink, about 4-5 minutes; remove from skillet. Add vegetables to skillet; stir-fry 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in ½ cup Bayou Bourbon™ Glaze and pork. Simmer 3-5 minutes.
- Serve over rice; drizzle remaining ¼ cup Bayou Bourbon Glaze over pork and rice, if desired. Garnish with green onions and peanuts.
Serve with crusty bread.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Combine step 1 ingredients in a gallon freezer bag. Place Bayou Bourbon Glaze in a quart freezer bag. Place cooked rice in a quart freezer bag. Combine all bags in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze with vegetables. Thaw completely, leaving frozen vegetables in freezer until ready to use. Continue with step 2.
Variation: Serve over cooked egg noodles.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nothingbutnette from Easy & flavorful Wow was this easy! Served over rice and everyone had seconds.
Date published: 2017-04-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bayouburbonglazefan4life from Love bayou Bourbon glaze Amazing I would leave the peanuts out but the rest was amazing will definitely make this over and over!!!
Date published: 2017-02-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by mamabird from Delicious and easy! This easy to prep and cook recipe is in my regular rotation and is requested by hubby often
Date published: 2017-01-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by ChristieDawn from Love Bayou Bourbon Glaze! My sons LOVED this recipe! Two thumbs up from teenagers eating their veggies - defintely a "Make Again!"
Date published: 2016-12-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by simplemamma86 from Not your average Stir fry! Not your average stir fry! Dosent have that salty soy sauce taste but packed with flavor!
Date published: 2016-10-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cakes from Better than eating out x100 We kept searching the fridge for left overs afterwards. What a wonderful combination!
Date published: 2016-08-21