Bayou Bourbon Pork Tenderloin Recipe
Sweet Southern flavors, fresh from the grill – all with just 30 minutes of prep.
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 (1½ pound) pork tenderloin
- In a gallon freezer bag, combine first 4 ingredients. Season pork with Ultimate Steak Seasoning and place in bag with marinade. Seal well; toss to coat. Refrigerate 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Remove pork from marinade; set aside. Place marinade in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 10-12 minutes or desired consistency, stirring frequently.
- Meanwhile, place pork on grill. Grill, turning occasionally, until internal temperature reaches 150°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 20-25 minutes. Brush with glaze the last 5 minutes.
- Remove from grill and let stand 5 minutes. Slice and serve drizzled with remaining glaze, if desired.
Serve with Grilled Green Beans.
Wine Pairing: Malbec or Red Zinfandel.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare step 1. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 2.
Nutrition per Serving: