Bayou Bourbon Salmon Bowls Recipe
Garden-fresh, gorgeous and good for you, too! Eating well is easy with these simple yet succulent salmon bowls.
- 4 salmon filets
- 3 cups cooked brown rice or wild rice
- Assorted sliced raw veggies (e.g., carrots, cucumbers, red bell peppers and/or radishes)
- 1 chopped mango
- 1 sliced avocado
- Lime wedges for garnish
- Place salmon filets in a resealable plastic bag with ½ cup Bayou Bourbon™ Glaze, turning to coat. Refrigerate 30 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place salmon skin-side down in a greased baking dish, discarding marinade.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork. Carefully remove and discard skin.
- Layer salmon in bowls with prepared rice, veggies, mango and avocado. Drizzle salmon with remaining Bayou Bourbon Glaze and garnish with lime wedges. Season with salt and pepper if desired. Makes 4 servings.