Bayou Bourbon Turkey Burgers Recipe
Your family will flip for these easy turkey burgers, topped with creamy slaw.
- 1½ pounds 85% lean ground turkey
- 6 slices Swiss cheese, optional
- 6 hamburger buns, toasted
- 2 cups creamy coleslawor broccoli slaw, optional
- In large bowl combine ground turkey and ¼ cup Bayou Bourbon™ Glaze and Onion Onion™ Seasoning; salt and pepper as desired. Form into 6 patties.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Place patties on grill. Grill, turning once, until internal temperature reaches 165°F; on an instant-read food theremomter, about 10-12 minutes. Brush with remaining ¼ cup Bayou Bourbon Glaze the last couple minutes. Top with cheese, if desired.
- Place burgers on toasted buns. Top with coleslaw, if desired.
Wine Pairing: Pinot Gris or Pinot Noir.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare step 1. Place patties in a gallon freezer bag between sheets of wax paper. Place remaining ¼ cup Bayou Bourbon™ Glaze in a quart freezer bag. Place both bags in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 2.
Nutrition per Serving: (does not include optional toppings)