Bayou Joes with Sesame Broccoli Slaw Recipe
Keep your tastebuds guessing with this new sloppy favorite.
- 1½ pounds lean ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) package power blend slaw mix or broccoli slaw mix
- ¼-⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 1-2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 9-12 hamburger buns
- 1 (2.8 ounce) canister French-fried onions, toasted
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, cook and crumble ground beef and 2 teaspoons Ultimate Steak Seasoning until no longer pink, about 6-8 minutes; drain off liquid.
- Stir in Bayou Bourbon Glaze. Simmer until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine slaw mix, mayonnaise, sesame oil and remaining 1 teaspoon Ultimate Steak Seasoning. Toss to coat.
- Serve meat mixture in hamburger buns topped with slaw mixture and toasted French-fried onions.
Serve with chips and assorted vegetable sticks.
Wine Pairing: Pinot Gris
Nutrition per Serving:
Calories: 670 Total Fat: 33g Sat. Fat: 11g Cholest: 80mg Sodium: 1,250mg Carbs: 61g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 24g Protein: 29g
Rated 5 out of 5 by Patti Oxenford from Simple and full of flavor This was a very simple dinner for a Saturday night. So full of flavor and simple to change up if someone doesn’t want the slaw. This will definitely become a regular in my house. I made mine on sliders and open face.
Date published: 2018-10-13