Beef & Noodle Stir-Fry Recipe
Crisp vegetables, garlicky beef and creamy noodles. This quick and delicious dish is sure to please!
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1½ pounds boneless beef sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- 6 ounces fresh sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles (any flavor), prepared without seasoning packet
- Toasted sesame seeds, chopped cilantro, optional
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add next 4 ingredients. Stir-fry 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in Hey Garlic! Stir-Fry Sauce, snap peas and cooked ramen noodles. Toss to coat; continue stir-frying 3-4 minutes or until heated through and desired sauce thickness.
- Serve garnished with toasted sesame seeds and chopped cilantro, if desired.
Serve with an Asian salad kit.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Combine step 1 ingredients in a gallon freezer bag. Place Hey Garlic! Stir-Fry Sauce in a quart freezer bag. Place both bags in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 1.
Note: 6 ounces cooked thin spaghetti noodles may be substituted for ramen noodles, if desired.
Rated 4 out of 5 by SoupLoverToo from Great with Chicken! I used this recipe as a guide and made it with chicken and frozen Asian veggies. It was a little sweet for me, but after adding red pepper flakes it was better. My family really liked it as is.
Date published: 2018-02-28