Black & Blue Beef Stroganoff Recipe
Juicy sirloin smothered in a cheesy, mushroom sauce and mixed with egg noodles.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced fresh baby bella mushrooms, optional
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 2½ cups beef broth
- 10 ounces extra wide egg noodles or whole wheat egg noodles
- ¾ cup light sour cream
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add beef, Onion Onion™ Seasoning, ½ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon ground black pepper. Sauté 2-3 minutes. Stir in mushrooms and dill; continue sautéing 2-3 minutes.
- Add beef broth; bring to a boil. Stir in noodles; simmer, covered, 6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove cover; continue simmering 6 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in Black & Blue™ Cheese Ball Mix.
- Remove from heat; stir in sour cream. Salt and pepper as desired.
Serve with Sautéed Kale.
For remix Stroganoff Soup recipe: Place 2 servings leftover stroganoff in a storage container. Refrigerate up to 2 days.