Black & Blue Mini Cheese Ball Crackers Recipe
Cute little cheese balls are the perfect app for holiday parties.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 24 black pepper woven wheat crackers and/or crackers of choice
- No bake/cook
- In medium bowl, combine cream cheese and Black & Blue Cheese Ball Mix; mix vigorously until well combined. Stir in parsley. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Form into 24 mini cheese balls. Roll in bacon and place on crackers.
Makes 12 servings.