Broccoli Tots Recipe
- Olive oil spray
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2/3 cup plain panko bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and thoroughly drained
- Creamy ranch dressing, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil sprayed with olive oil spray.
- In large bowl, combine eggs, Dried Tomato & Garlic Pesto Mix and Garlic Garlic Seasoning. Stir in bread crumbs and cheeses. Stir well-drained broccoli into mixture. Generously salt and pepper as desired.
- Scoop out 1 tablespoon of mixture and form into the shape of a tater tot. Place on baking sheet. Continue with remaining mixture.
- Spray tops with olive oil. Bake 10-12 minutes. Carefully turn over; continue baking 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with ranch dressing for dipping, if desired.
Makes 6 servings.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare through step 3. Freeze on baking sheet. When frozen transfer to a gallon freezer bag. Continue with step 4, adding 3-5 minutes to bake time if frozen.
Rated 5 out of 5 by FancyChickenDinnerMaker from Grab way to eat broccoli Loved this dish. My friends who normally don't like broccoli loved it. I imagine the kids would go nuts over this!
Date published: 2017-08-20