Champagne Garlic Chicken Skewers Recipe
Whether it’s a celebration supper or a typical Tuesday, these skewers are a perfect addition to the table.
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed and seasoned with salt and pepper
- 12-15 (6-inch) wooden skewers, soaked in water 30 minutes
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Thread seasoned chicken on one half of each skewer. In small bowl, whisk together butter, ¼ cup Champagne Garlic Honey Mustard and ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper; salt and pepper as desired. Brush half on chicken.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Place chicken skewers on grill. Grill, turning occasionally and brushing with remaining butter sauce, until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 6-8 minutes.
- Serve chicken skewers with remaining Champagne Garlic Honey Mustard for dipping.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lindseyw1 from Must try recipe!! My entire family, even my most picky eaters, loved this recipe. I served it with the Parmesan Noodle (recipe online using Onion Onion) and the Roasted Garlic Broccoli.
Date published: 2018-03-06