Champagne Garlic Glazed Ham Recipe
A delicious and juicy glazed ham - perfect for Easter or any day.
- 1 (8 pound) smoked spiral-cut bone-in ham
- ¾ cup orange juice
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Place ham, cut-side-down, in a shallow roasting pan; rub entire surface with Garlic Garlic Seasoning.
- Add ¼ cup water to bottom of pan; cover pan with aluminum foil. Bake 1½ hours. Meanwhile, in small bowl, whisk together orange juice and Champagne Garlic Honey Mustard.
- Remove ham from oven, remove foil and pour glaze over ham. Continue baking, uncovered, 45 minutes. Baste ham with juices from pan every 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest 5-10 minutes. Slice and serve.