Cheddar Broccoli Chicken & Rotini Skillet Recipe
Broccoli and chicken mixed with creamy, cheesy noodles. Quick and easy!
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 3 cups reduced sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups 2% milk, warmed
- 10 ounces rotini pasta
- 2-3 cups frozen chopped broccoli
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and Onion Onion™ Seasoning; salt and pepper as desired. Sauté until browned, about 7-8 minutes.
- Stir in broth, milk and Cheddar Broccoli Soup Mix; stir or whisk until combined. Stir in pasta and broccoli.
- Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove cover. Continue simmering 4-6 minutes or until pasta is tender and sauce is desired consistency. Salt and pepper as desired.
Serve with a green salad.