Cheeseburger Skillet Recipe
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 3 cups uncooked macaroni noodles
- 2½ cups 2% milk, warmed
- 1¼ cups hot water
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- In large skillet with cover, over medium-high heat, cook and crumble ground beef and Garlic Garlic™ Seasoning until cooked through and no longer pink; drain. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add tomato sauce and Mama Mia Marinara Sauce Mix; simmer 5 minutes. Stir in macaroni, milk and water. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 11-13 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until noodles are cooked and sauce is desired thickness.
- Remove from heat and stir in cheese. Salt and pepper to taste.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with a green salad and breadsticks.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Combine ground beef and Garlic Garlic™ Seasoning in a gallon resealable freezer bag. Combine tomato sauce and Mama Mia Marinara Sauce Mix in a quart resealable freezer bag. Place both bags in a gallon resealable freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Prepare as directed above.