This recipe uses Magic Chicken. Get the recipe »
- In small saucepan, bring chicken broth to a simmer over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low; keep warm.
- In large saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and 1 teaspoon Magic Chicken Original Seasoning Blend. Cook, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are golden brown. Remove from pan; set aside.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to saucepan. Add rice and remaining 2 teaspoons Magic Chicken Original Seasoning Blend; sauté 2 minutes. Add sherry; reduce heat and simmer until liquid is absorbed.
- Stir in ½ cup of chicken broth; simmer, stirring frequently, until liquid is absorbed. Continue simmering and stirring frequently, adding ½ cup broth after each addition is absorbed by rice until gone, about 25-30 minutes.
- Stir in cheese until creamy. Remove from heat; stir in chicken, mushrooms and peas. Let stand until warmed through.
Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition per Serving: