Chicken Salad Wraps Recipe
- 3-4 cups cooked and shredded chicken (such as deli rotisserie)
- 1 (10 ounce) package broccoli slaw mix
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise or light mayonnaise
- 6 (4 for Dinner Mixer recipe) extra-large flour tortilla wraps
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- Salad topper wonton strips or chow mein noodles
- No bake/cook
- In large bowl, combine first 5 ingredients. Toss to coat; salt and pepper as desired.
- Divide among tortillas; top with almonds and wonton strips. Roll up, burrito-style. Cut in half.
- Serve with additional Hey Garlic! Stir-Fry Sauce for dipping, if desired.
Makes 6 servings or 4 servings + 2 leftover servings.
Serve with Tex-Mex Chip Dip.
Make Ahead: Prepare step 1 up to 2 days ahead.
For remix Sweet Asian Chicken Salad recipe: Place 2 servings chicken filling (without wontons or almonds) in a storage container. Refrigerate up to 2 days.