Chicken Taco Cups Recipe
- 1 pound ground chicken or turkey
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 (16 ounce) tubes refrigerated jumbo buttermilk biscuits dough
- Shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, sour cream, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In large skillet over medium-high heat, combine chicken and Garlic Garlic™ Seasoning; salt and pepper as desired. Cook and crumble until no longer pink, about 6-8 minutes; drain off liquid. Stir in tomatoes, 1 cup cheese and Garden Guacamole Starter. Set aside.
- Using 2 (12-count) greased muffin pans, press biscuits into 16 wells and up sides. Fill with taco meat and top with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake 15-17 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Serve with desired taco toppings.
Makes 6-8 servings. Serve with chips and salsa.
Make ahead & freeze: Combine first 2 ingredients in a quart freezer bag. Combine tomatoes, 1 cup cheese and Garden Guacamole Starter in a quart freezer bag. Place 1 cup cheese in a quart freezer bag. Place all bags in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 1.