Chili Mac & Cheese Skillet Recipe
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 3 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2½ cups 2% milk, warmed
- 1¼ cups hot water
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, combine ground beef and Garlic Garlic Seasoning; salt and pepper as desired. Cook and crumble until cooked through and no longer pink, about 6-8 minutes; drain off liquid.
- Add tomato sauce and Wahoo! Chili Seasoning; simmer 5 minutes. Stir in macaroni, milk and water. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 11-13 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until noodles are tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in cheese. Serve immediately. Sauce will continue to thicken upon standing.
Makes 6 servings. Serve with Romaine Salad with Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette.
Make ahead & freeze: Combine step 1 ingredients in a quart freezer bag. Combine tomato sauce and Wahoo! Chili Seasoning in a quart freezer bag. Place both bags in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 1.