- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare Dark Chocolate Cheesecake Bar Mix packet 1 according to package directions in a greased 9-inch springform pan. Cool slightly.
- Reduce oven to 325°F. In a medium bowl, combine 1 package cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar and egg. Using an electric mixer, beat on high until light and fluffy. Set aside.
- Prepare Dark Chocolate Cheesecake Bar Mix packet 2 according to package directions. Spread half over cooled crust. Gently spread with peanut butter batter and remaining chocolate batter to within 1 inch of edges.
- Bake 60-65 minutes or until cake is set 3 inches from edge but still wobbly in center when pan is gently shaken. Remove from oven and cool 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate, uncovered, until thoroughly chilled, at least 4 hours. Carefully release and remove side of pan before serving.
Makes 10 servings.
Prepare as directed. When completely chilled, cover and refrigerate up to 2 days.