Chocolate Peanut Butter Mice Recipe
For a trick AND a treat, make these cute, kid-approved chocolate “mice” for your next Halloween party!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages softened cream cheese
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- 14 chocolate curls or black licorice laces
- No bake/cook
- Combine first 2 ingredients; chill 2 hours.
- Roll about two tablespoonfuls of cheese ball mixture into an egg shape; press down slightly to create a “mouse.” Repeat to make about 14 “mice” shapes.
- Place two sliced almonds on each “mouse” for ears. Crush remaining almonds and sprinkle over the top.
- Add a chocolate curl or black licorice lace as a “tail.” Repeat. Cover and chill until served. Makes 14 servings. Tip: Serve with graham crackers or pretzels.