Chocolate Toffee Pecan Brittle Recipe
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup butter, melted and cooled to room temperature
- ½ cup milk chocolate toffee bits
- ½ cup pecan pieces
- ½ cup semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, whisk egg. Add Caramel Cookie Brittle Mix and butter; stir vigorously until smooth.
- On a 17x11-inch foil-lined and greased, rimmed baking sheet, place dough in center. Cover with wax paper; press with hands into a 15x10-inch rectangle. Carefully remove waxed paper.
- Sprinkle with toffee chips, pecans and chocolate chips. Bake 16-18 minutes. Cool 10-15 minutes; invert to remove foil. Break or cut into pieces.
Tip: For crispier brittle, bake an additional 2-3 minutes.
Makes about 13 servings.
Rated 5 out of 5 by GroundedBohemian from So easy and yummy! Everyone loved it and it was so easy. I also sprinkled the top with kosher salt once it came out of the oven.
Date published: 2018-01-06