Citrus Herb Grilled Romaine Salad Recipe
Grilled dinners call for grilled side dishes – including the salad!
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 heads hearts of Romaine, cut in half lengthwise
- 3 medium tomatoes, cut in half
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Prepare grill to medium heat. In small bowl, whisk together ¼ cup oil, vinegar and 1½ tablespoons Citrus Herb Seasoning. Set aside.
- Brush Romaine halves and tomato halves with remaining 2 tablespoons oil. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon Citrus Herb Seasoning. Place on grill. Grill, turning occasionally, until lettuce and tomatoes are charred, about 4-5 minutes./
- Remove from grill. Cut tomatoes into wedges. Place Romaine halves on salad plates with tomato wedges. Drizzle with vinaigrette and sprinkle with cheese.
Nutrition per Serving: